Sunday, March 3, 2013

Blog #12: Project Log

What I've been up to recently...

  • Got my pretty scrollbars to work!
  • Made the font a little larger, as I noticed some people had trouble reading it during my presentation in class
  • Changed the top navigation
  • Added pretty titles to the pages on the top navigation
  • More or less finalized my template for each cookbook's bibliographical page (can be seen at La cuisinere bourgeoise, the rest are all outdated)
  • Made some graphs which are on the Data page. I'll probably end up having them on a linked page, but for now they are right there for visibility
  • Added a subject category to the browse page (incomplete right now, but I've started it so that I don't forget)
  • Messing around with Omeka. Having some issues installing it, which led to me uploading all the files one-by-one...Hopefully I'll be able to play with it before the semester is over, ha. If I can get it to work after all this.
  • Thinking about adding interesting/important events on dates on the left sidebar without cookbooks, as per a classmate suggestion. Still need to make a list of events and add them in to see if I like the way it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment