Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Blog #16: Project Log

Just a quick list of things I've done recently:

  • Updated the template of all the cookbook pages so that they match the new website design. Filled out most of the information for each cookbook, and added "TBA" in places where I still need to add stuff
  • Found another digitized cookbook! I'm now only missing 8 cookbooks (plus a few that only have US editions online)
  • I did some work on the blog, including adding more information to the sample post and adding sources. I also added a Pinterest feature. I'm planning to try and integrate the blog into the website today or tomorrow, or at least have it link up nicely. Done! http://canadiancookbookstimeline.blogspot.ca/
  • Currently adding the title page images to each cookbook's webpage. Have done a few; lots more to go. Requires some minor trimming of images. Done!
  • Apr. 3: Realized I forgot to add my search bar to the new design, so will be doing that shortly. Don't you hate websites without a search bar? Done on the main pages, will be adding it to the rest shortly.
  • Apr. 11: Added a Twitter feed as a sort of news ticker. Starting to add subjects to each cookbook's page. About halfway done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment